Millions of us, suffer, on, either, a regular, or irregular basis, from what we refer to, as night leg cramps. Since, there might be many reasons, this occurs, before attempting any self – help, alternative approach, and/ or, remedy, it’s important to visit your health practitioner, and have it evaluated, in order to rule – out, any significant, health – threatening cause/ condition. Once you have done this, and serious illnesses/ conditions, have been ruled – out, you might want to consider, some alternative approaches, which might ease your discomfort, minimize and/ or eliminate these symptoms and sensations. With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 natural approaches.
1. Nutrition: Have you been tested, for any specific allergies? Are certain foods, responsible for these events? Are you, potentially, lacking certain food groups, and/ or necessary nutrition? Start by eating a magnesium – rich diet, including sesame, pumpkin, and sunflower seeds. Focus on being well – hydrated (drinking lots of water, throughout the day). Limit consumption of refined, packaged, processed foods, while eating more green, leafy, magnesium – rich foods.
2. Supplements: Many have found, using magnesium supplements, have been particularly helpful. Others feel strongly, taking Calcium, also reduces these types of cramps. In certain instances, some have discovered, a healing benefit, provided, by taking a Vitamin B – complex, 3 times per day, to be beneficial. When additional supplementation is desired, 2000 micrograms of Vitamin B – 12, taken sublingually (under the tongue), may help.
3. Stretching exercises, etc: My late mother, often suffered from this condition. She claimed the thing, which worked best for her, when she felt cramped, was to stand on a cold, tile floor. When I have experienced these, I’ve come to believe, she was right about this home, self – help, remedy. There are also, a variety of stretching exercises, which may relieve, and prevent this from happening, as often.
4. Topical applications: Taking an Epson salt, bath, before going to bed, or, at least soaking your feet, in Epson salt solutions, might help, quite a bit. Any topical application, which reduces inflammation, as well as the benefits, of massage, might make sense. Today, there are a number of people, who claim, to have found numerous benefits, from using creams and salves, containing CBD, or rubbing/ massaging with CBD oils.
5. Homeopathic remedies: There are several homeopathic remedies, and/ or, combinations, which have been used, to address these discomforts, and ailments.
Rather than suffering, or losing sleep, because of this, it might make sense, to use one of, all a combination of a few of the concepts, listed above. Which might help you the most, will differ, from one person, to another.. CBD Oil